Al 13/05/13 09:37, En/na Mattias Gaertner ha escrit:
> On Mon, 13 May 2013 06:51:18 +0100
> "tim launchbury" <t...@tlaunchbury.ukfsn.org> wrote:
>

>> Hi all
>>
>> I have the same problem as Juha with the menu icons having dissapeared.
>> This is on 64 bit Mageia Linux with the latest lazarus and fpc from svn.
>
> Do you use KDE or Gnome?
> Do you run the gtk2 or the qt version of Lazarus?
> When has it worked?

I'm not the original poster but I'm using mageia 2 64 bits too and I
just noticed the same problem (but with lazarus 1.0.8), however, the
colours in the colour selection combo-box are not washed up, they're
just transparent (I can see through the text that lies below).
I'm using kde and the gtk2 version of Lazarus.
Kde applications have icons in the menus, as do other gtk2 applications
(like, e.g. thunderbird)

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti