Hello,

I am trying to move a simple database program from Delphi to Lazarus and I have met the problem in below listed procedure which created no problems in Delphi

procedure TFormaGl.Lanos1Click(Sender: TObject);
begin
   WYDATKITytulem.AsString:='Zakupy';
   WYDATKIGrupa.AsString:='xxxx';
   WYDATKINazwaSklepu.AsString:='Orlen Międzyzdroje';
   WYDATKI.Post;
   SZCZEGOLY.AfterInsert:=nil;
   if not (SZCZEGOLY.State in [dsInsert, dsEdit]) then SZCZEGOLY.Insert;
   SZCZEGOLYTowar.AsString:='Gaz Lanos';
   SZCZEGOLYJm.AsString:='l';
   SZCZEGOLYGrupa.AsString:='LanosG';
   SZCZEGOLY.AfterInsert:=SZCZEGOLYAfterInsert;
end;

During compilation I am getting info about errors

u_gl.pas(166,47) Error: Wrong number of parameters specified for call to "SZCZEGOLYAfterInsert" u_gl.pas(117,15) Hint: Found declaration: TFormaGl.SZCZEGOLYAfterInsert(TDataSet);

Can I count for any hint ?

Regards

Ryszard