Good Day!

I'm new to Lazarus and would like to know how I can display a PDF in a Form ...

Thank you!

The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential
information intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution, copy or taking action in reliance
upon this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify the sender and then delete this e-mail in its
entirety.
Este correo electronico es confidencial y/o puede contener informacion
privilegiada.
Si usted no es su destinatario o no es alguna persona autorizada por este para
recibir sus correos electronicos, NO debera usted utilizar, copiar, revelar, o
tomar ninguna accion basada en este correo electronico o cualquier otra
informacion incluida en el, favor de notificar al remitente de inmediato
mediante el reenvio de este correo electronico y borrar a continuacion
totalmente este correo electronico y sus anexos