On 7/12/2013 18:36, Éderson Cássio wrote:
I wrote on this thread because I'd like to help to improve Lazarus code as I
find problems with it.

i understand that but your addition has nothing to do with comment properties in TObject or TComponent :/

the only reason i saw your portion was because i have not marked this thread as "ignore" or "all caught up"... many others will not see your posts because of this...