On 8/2/2013 11:18, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
On 02/08/2013 16:30, waldo kitty wrote:
On 8/2/2013 07:23, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
FPC trunk, Lazarus trunk, Windows
i notice the above has a trailing space after fpdoc.css...
Yes, so did I. If it isn't there, fpdoc barfs with an unrecognized
options error.

interesting...

.. but same error
doing this
"--arg --css-file=C:\development\fpctrunk\utils\fpdoc\fpdoc.css"
doesn't help either.

maybe just one dash?
Why? the option is two dashes if you directly call fpdoc

i didn't try... perhaps it is the ordering of the parameters fed to that executable? it shouldn't be but stranger things have been seen...

does the build_lcl_docs.exe give any hints or --help?
Do you really think I didn't look there first?

hehehe... i didn't know if you had or not so i asked the obvious question ;)