Le 02/08/2013 17:22, Reinier Olislagers a écrit :
On 02/08/2013 17:02, Antonio Fortuny wrote:
I've copied the example from the wiki as a second test.
I only set the pair login/password: same result as before (PAM
autentication failed).
Then I generated a pair of SSH2-rsa keys (1024) using puttygen and
assigned the PrivateKey property to the private key file generated.
Result is worse as an exception arises without explanation.
Read the wiki article. It should explain how to generate keys. The
format is not what you'd expect.
Hi Reinier.

I have had a complete read of http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Synapse.
Maybe because it is monday morning, I haven't read any reference to how to generate keys for SSH connection Based upon the full exemple listed in the page, I've set up a simple front-end program.
It's major code if the next snippet:

var
  FClientSSh: TTelnetSSHClient;

  FClientSSh := TTelnetSSHClient.Create;

  FClientSSh.UserName := ELogin.Text;
  FClientSSh.Password := EPassword.Text;
  FClientSSh.HostName := EServerIP.Text;
  FClientSSh.Port := '22';
  FClientSSh.ProtocolType := SSH;
  FClientSSh.PrivateKeyFile := EmptyStr;
  FClientSSh.Servertype := Unix;
  wLastErrorText := FClientSSh.Connect;

exception:  PAM autentication failed.

Could you please get me out of this blind world ? :'(

Antonio.

Have a nice WE.
You too!