On 08/08/13 19:26, silvioprog wrote:
2013/8/5 martin <laza...@mfriebe.de <mailto:laza...@mfriebe.de>>

    On 05/08/13 04:08, silvioprog wrote:

        Hello friends,

        I'm trying to use Pascal Script in a project, but I found two
        versions, that is:

        1 - https://github.com/remobjects/pascalscript;
        2 -

https://github.com/graemeg/lazarus/tree/upstream/components/PascalScript;

        So, what version is the best for use with Free Pascal, the
        original project (link 1, it is compatible with Free Pascal
        too) or ported project (link 2, available in Lazarus components)?

        Thank you very much!

        ps. I think that version available on Lazarus components could
        be distributed with Free Pacal, because it is easily compiled
        using only FCL. I testd it in a small sample and it worked fine.

    they are almost the same

    the laz version has some of the example or delphi-only files
    stripped off. And it may be a bit behind sometimes (it was
    recently updated / there a few commits on the original anyway...)

Nice.

It could be ported to the FPC sources (at least the core units).

After, I can contribute with it, sending some new units (support for SQLdb, FPJSON etc. etc. etc.).

    fixes made to the lazarus version are usually backported.

Ported from Lazarus trunk to the original PS repo?

I did sent them a few bug fixes and they took them, so yes.

there will be a few changes (defines / $fatal vs raise) for bigide, those may not be ported back. but then they will not be bugfixes