On 08/18/2013 12:30 PM, patspiper wrote:

GTK3 along with broadway allows HTML5 enabled browser users to run applications on remote servers, essentially creating a kind of web apps.

This sounds extremely interesting to me.

Since ages I am searching for an "easy" method to do Lazarus applications for headless embedded devices (with no GUI hardware and/or GUI software infrastructure), in a way that for service operation a user can attach to the device via TCP/IP (at best) without using any pre-installed dedicated software.

-Michael