Hello,

Our company (www.astrill.com) provides personal VPN services since 2009. We are
seeking for a skilled Lazarus/Free Pascal developer to work on development and
maintenance of our Windows/Macintosh/Linux software. You need to be good on all
of the three platforms. Most of our software is network related.

This is a full time permanent job, you will work 8 hours per day Mon-Fri. Time
is flexible, you will work from home. Salary starts from $2500-$3000 USD/month.

As we develop corss-platform software, working for us you can as well
contribute to Lazarus/Free Pascal project. If this was just your hobby before,
now you can turn it into enjoyable paid job.

If you are interested into this offer, please contact us back at
j...@astrill.com and provide some references or examples of your previous work.

We have already received several applications but as many people were at
vacation, we are resending this job offer. This job application is open till
31/August, then we will select the candidate.

Best regards,
Obrad Grujic
Astrill Systems Corp.
Managing Director