El 17/09/2013 17:25, Bart escribió:

I thought f performance when calling like Utf8StringOfChare(AnUtf8Char, 32768),
This should perform better if Fill(D)Word can be used I think.

Hello,

Yes, it should, but you can place a check that if less than 64 bytes are used, do not call Fill(D)Word but use plain for..loop to fill the data. I'm quite sure that you will get a bit more speed.

I had not fully checked you code, but I think you are coding always the
UTF16 as little endian, and in big endian machines the UTF16 should be
big endian also.

In my coding (in this thread) there is no UTF16...

Yes sorry... Age is killing me :) I saw the "shr" and the LEToN and inmediatly think in UTF16. Sorry.