Hello,
Kubuntu x64 13.04
last svn fpc & lazarus.

Select 2(or more) visual component on form, via shift + Left click or while clicking move mouse and select. Showing Square dots for selected components. Rigth click and popup menu open, click "align", open Aligment window then select "Left sides" from "Horizontal" group, then click ok. All component's left set to selected square's left position. this is wrong, 'cos I wanna set selected components position to what I selected "first" component's position. "right sides" etc. as well

And my other suggesstion on slection, first (mean master) components dot colors be Red, so I can easly see master components are.

thankx