On 11/20/2013 01:29 PM, vfclists . wrote:

My question was to see if the third option is possible with Lazarus, ie whether it is possible to get Lazarus screen output to be targetted at a VNC compatible system,
??? Handling the " Lazarus screen output" is just the contrary of "the third option".

but I think that is outside my knowledge and skill level.
In fact the third option is the easiest to do (unless you find something already functional for another option).

So the option I have settled for is the first.
This _is_ in fact already functional, in multiple ways of desktop remoting, including native X11 via TCP/IP, NX, VNC, Windows Remote Desktop, ... (and has nothing to do with Lazarus itself or the program you are doing at all).

-Michael