Mattias Gaertner wrote:
On Fri, 22 Nov 2013 21:14:56 +0000
Mark Morgan Lloyd <markmll.laza...@telemetry.co.uk> wrote:

I'm having one of my periodic attempts to build trunk on various obscure platforms, and have come across an oddity. On a PPC Mac, running Debian "lenny", I get

..
/lib/libpthread.so.0

What are the linker messages before that line?

Sorry, my mistake: it turned out that I'd not installed my usual bundle of prerequisite Debian packages. Basic operation of Lazarus trunk with FPC 2.6.2 OK, except that toolbar icons aren't visible until a mouse has been moved over them .

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk