Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
Mattias Gaertner wrote:
On Sun, 05 Jan 2014 10:44:04 +0000
Mark Morgan Lloyd <markmll.laza...@telemetry.co.uk> wrote:

When the mouse is hovered over an identifier, a hint box pops up showing declaration and associated comment.

Where is this implemented?

What do you search: Popup box or content?

Content I think, but possibly also the popup if this is where final formatting is done. What I'm hoping to do is add a flag so that it only appears once in each box. Also my understanding (from previous discussion which I can't find) is that at present "(Source)" is a placeholder for a link so I was thinking about experimenting with a slightly more compact bit of Unicode.

Does anybody have any thoughts on this please?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk