2014/1/15 Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaert...@netcologne.de>:

>> Petr Hlozek <p...@ok2cqr.com> hat am 15. Januar 2014 um 10:30 geschrieben:
>> [...]
>> I'm developing my app in Lazarus for Linux. Now using version 0.9.30
>> because it's part of Ubuntu 12.04 repositories.
>
> Hint: The Lazarus 1.0.14 deb package for Ubuntu can be found on sourceforge.
> It
> is easy to install.

Yes, they are but I can't use it to build package in Debian unstable
or Ubuntu. I have to use what they heve in their repo.

>> gline2.pas(707,9) Note: Local variable "z" not used
>> gline2.pas(707,11) Note: Local variable "x" not used
>> 800 179.416/188.992 Kb Used
>> 900 179.852/188.992 Kb Used
>> gline2.pas(896,6) Note: Local variable "z" not used
>> Fatal: Can't find unit typ used by spe
>
> For more verbosity add -vut to your project (lpi). Then run the script again.

I'll try, thank you!

> What dependencies did you install?

I installed debhelper, lazarus, lcl, fp-utils,  fp-units-misc,
fp-units-gfx, fp-units-gtk, fp-units-db, libhamlib-dev

with apt-get install debhelper lazarus lcl fp-utils fp-units-misc
fp-units-gfx fp-units-gtk fp-units-db libhamlib-dev

Strange is, that happens only in Debian unstable and Ubuntu
13.10/14.04. Older versions don't have this problem.

Thank you for help!

Petr