Martin Frb wrote:
On 12/02/2014 16:50, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

Looking at the IDE, I find the "new" bar on the right of SynEdit useful but I wonder whether the developers would consider putting a digit marker rather than a rectangle to mark the position of a bookmark? That would allow a quick keyboard jump, and would also give an easy indication of what bookmark was on which page when multiple windows were open.
Nice idea.

The other possible enhancement would be putting bookmark markers on the page tags, but I'm assuming that implementation of those is buried deep in each widget set. Might be feasible to use some of the special circled-digit Unicode characters: not as pretty as the coloured markers, but adequately functional.

The "overview gutter is a big piece of unfinished work. All those thinks should be configurable. But I hawe not found the time to continue on it for a long time now. In is still on my list though.

Running Lazarus tunnelled over SSH I'm finding that scrollbar operations tend to "run away" with unintentional repeats on occasion, which means that an overview of where bookmarks and recent changes are works out quite nicely :-)

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk