Hello,
I'm trying port components from delphi to lazarus, cross platform and QT widgetset CreateWindowEx On this winAPI I stoped and no info much for convert to widgetset. Can anyone has anyidea?
What is aqual CreateWindowEx, DestroyWindow in linux QT widgetset?
My system is Kubuntu x64 and last svn fpc & lazarus
Thank you

procedure CreateToolTip;
begin
fhToolTip := CreateWindowEx(0, 'Tooltips_Class32', nil, TTS_ALWAYSTIP or TTS_BALLOON or TTS_NOPREFIX,
    Integer(CW_USEDEFAULT), Integer(CW_USEDEFAULT),Integer(CW_USEDEFAULT),
    Integer(CW_USEDEFAULT), Handle, 0, hInstance, nil);

  if fhToolTip <> 0 then
SetWindowPos(fhToolTip, HWND_TOPMOST, 0, 0, 0, 0, SWP_NOMOVE or SWP_NOSIZE or SWP_NOACTIVATE);
end;

procedure DestroyToolTip;
begin
  DestroyWindow(FHToolTip);