I understood, I'm not lawyer, I'm sure you expert then me about this.
I understanding from this message, who use "antique greek city name" (this is be wrong too) who use "antique Hellenic city name" can NOT write any code,can NOT any developing about that class, 'cos that knowledge from them. We never user "antique Hellenic city name" 'cos trademarked to them. I was just look on internet, "antique Hellenic city name" has same problem. How I prove, I wrote my solution before look them code? never. I'm really bored. nevermind

Please do NOT understand this my message like , "why not accept my solution" It was my mistake. so my first word "I understood". Antique hellenic city name will lost :)
Thank you Martin, I learned one more think.