On 04/12/2014 06:06 PM, Frank Poretzky wrote:
Hi!

In an SDI application I open a modal form with .ShowModal and from
there a dialog window with Dialogs.MessageDlg().

Now, when I call Application.Minimize with a TrayIcon.OnClick() event
the main form and the message dialog disappear, whereas my custom
modal form in-between remains visible.

Is there a way to modify my modal form to get it minimized as well?

object FormModal: TFormModal
   Left = 372
   Height = 159
   Top = 162
   Width = 297
   Caption = 'Modal Form'
   ClientHeight = 159
   ClientWidth = 297
   LCLVersion = '1.0.14.0'
   object B_MsgDlg: TButton
     Left = 72
     Height = 25
     Top = 60
     Width = 147
     Caption = 'Open Message Dialog'
     OnClick = DoOnClickMsgDlg
     TabOrder = 0
   end
end

Lazarus 1.0.14 / FPC 2.6.2 / SVN Rev 43446 / i386-win32-win32/win64

Application.Minimize should minimize all visible forms of application.
If it doesn't work so it could be the bug, also it could be fixed in trunk.

zeljko