Dear all,

I developed an application using LazOpenGLContext, one of the application user reported me that he got an error when running my app remotely on CentOS (kernel 2.6.32-431.5.1.el6.x86_64). The application works locally but running remotely he got this error:
'Could not find FB config'
My application is compiled using laz_1.0.15_r44348M_FPC_2.6.2_x86_64-linux
Could you help me trying to identify the problem? Is it possible that some libraries is missing on the local machine?
What may I ask to better understand the problem and how to solve it?

Best regards,
Andrea Mauri