On 2014-05-20 04:44, Tom Lisjac wrote:

>> Maybe EpikTimer should move to the Git repo of Lazarus-CCR so others
>> could easily clone and share their feature branches (say via Github).
>>

> Fully agree... great idea!

I'll let you take care of that then.... I don't have access to create a
new bare git repo in Lazarus-CCR.

In the mean time, I created a Git clone from the SubVersion Lazarus-CCR
which contains the full history for EpikTimer (as of this morning). I
published that at my Github account as the "master" branch.

I then created another branch called "gg-changes" which contains some of
my changes. I have multiple copies of EpikTimer on my various systems -
I'll go through them all to collect all other changes too.

Here is a pull request summary:

=================================
The following changes since commit 9024600e (master):

  Patch from Denis Golovan to fix epiktimer compilation in 32bit unixes
(2010-09-15 06:40:58 +0000)

are available in the git repository at:

  https://github.com/graemeg/epiktimer.git gg-changes

for you to fetch changes up to 79a9a8dd:

  Adds git helper files to keep the repo clean (2014-05-20 06:29:28 +0100)

Graeme Geldenhuys (8):
      Replaced magic numbers with constants
      Removed redundant x86_64 SystemSleep() code.
      minor code formatting - making it easier to read.
      using a high resolution system kernel timer.
      Replaces low-level do_syscall with clock_gettime instead
      Fixes compilation under FreeBSD
      Updates the unit copyright notice.
      Adds git helper files to keep the repo clean

 .gitattributes |  27 +++++++++++++++++++++
 .gitignore     |   9 +++++++
 epiktimer.pas  | 102 +++++++++++++++++++++++++------------------------
 create mode 100644 .gitattributes
 create mode 100644 .gitignore

Once you have setup a bare git repo on Lazarus-CCR you should be able to
clone my Github one, and simply push it to Lazarus-CCR to retain the
full history (at least the "master" branch). My "gg-changes" branch is
obviously up to you.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/