22.05.2014 5:44, Daniel Gaspary пишет:
Hi,

    I am trying to compile lazarus trunk with fpc 2.7.1(Rev 27809), but
the error bellow is being raised:

tageometry.pas(374,85) Error: Asm: [sqrtsd mem128,xmmreg] invalid
combination of opcode and operands

    My OS is Linux(Kubuntu 14.04), 64 bits. I'm using LCL_PLATFORM=qt

    The IDE is compiled without problems with fpc 2.6.4 on the same environment.

    There is some time I don't try to compile Lazarus, so I think could
be my mistake and ask here before, avoiding open an unnecessary
bugtracker issue.

That could be caused by r27809, which enables SSE instructions for calculating square roots but apparently lacks proper adjustments to spilling code. I'll try to fix it ASAP.

Regards,
Sergei