I'll changed mail subject.

19-06-2014 02:55 tarihinde, Mattias Gaertner yazdı:
What compiler directive?
A compiler directive is for example "{$mode objfpc}".
Maybe you mean something else?
I was use antique hellenic city name, so I used to much that.
{$IFNDEF EnableOldExtTools}ExtTools,{$ELSE}InfoBuild,{$ENDIF} if tell condition to compiler, its mean directive, never mind, I'm still not used to lazarus "Show compiler dialog" check box removed from IDE options, so I need to active when IDE start compile, infobuild form have to show. I hope traslate my self :)

Select a message and right click / About ...
This will tell you what you compiled, how and why it was auto compiled.
I don't like "auto" thing, its mean out of my control. and not just get info about compiled project. Project inspector always open on my desktop, just click to options from here, better then looking for menu item for me :)
Please describe what the infobuild window should do in your opinion.
Then we can probably give implementation hints.
I think you saw my form screenshot. Before removed, and if checked in IDE options. When IDE start compile job, this form was showing and give detail,when finish compiling, write success and if not selected auto close, its wait click to close. My opinion start here, target os & cpu, debug info check box are there, so I'll see while compiling, not after finish and looking for any form any menu item. If I don't wanna "-T=default -P=default" I'll abort compiling in this form, and change cpu or os from combobox, maybe remove or add debug info too, and click to compile or build button, all of them in same form, so I don't need looking for in menu or options, for cross compile jobs

-compiler_config_target.pas  has in what I need,
What do you need?

I can add events. What events do you need?
1-) In compiler_config_target.pas, TargetOSComboBox & TargetCPUComboBox adding items, this can be in include file or public procedure, without class. For TargetCPUComboBox too.
example:
procedure TargetOSComboBox_Fill_Items(aItems : Tstringlist);
begin
    aItems.Add('(' + lisDefault + ')');
    aItems.Add('Darwin');
    aItems.Add('FreeBSD');

2- I need this procedures too but out TCompilerConfigTargetFrame class
  procedure UpdateByTargetOS(aTargetOS: string);
  procedure UpdateByTargetCPU(aTargetCPU: string);

3-) I need ReadSettings writeSetting from project options. Why I need, when open infobuild form, I have to set saved settings so set selected combobox items. why write, readed "win32" changed to "linux" and click to compile, If I'm not wrong, compiler classes, read settings before start compile and build compiler parameter. so I need to writesettings.

4-) Need Main menu Items Compile & Build click events, not sure but have Tactionlist I think. Will add this to build & compile buttons

5-) need raise error check. infobuild how to show or create, that lines have to check, 'cos infobuild can showing still. This mean clicked compile button ln infobuild, so no need the trigger show or create infobuild form.

Please don't misunderstand me, I'm not say do this, I have to do this, but all of them part of IDE, I can not change big system for my opinions, so I need yours helps. This small changing can be practice use for other users too.
Thank you