Od: Juha Manninen <juha.mannine...@gmail.com>
Datum: 04.07.2014 17:16
Předmět: Re: [Lazarus] GTK2 GroupBox auto size

On Friday, July 4, 2014, Vojtěch Čihák <vojtech.ci...@atlas.cz
<vojtech.ci...@atlas.cz>> wrote:
So it seems more a feature than a bug to me.
To me it seems like yet another bug in Delphi.When talking about GroupBox it is
actually a missing feature in Delphi.My logic also says that if the user has
set a caption and defined a control to be autosized, the text should be
visible. In what situation would it be useful to cut it automatically?And yes,
automatic layout + anchors in LCL are already more advanced than the Delphi
equivalent. Delphi compatibility is a lame excuse for such bugs.I want to see
it fixed! Gtk2 and Windows were mentioned. What about other widgetsets, how do
they behave?There are more bug reports for the same thing. I will find them
...Juha