Actually, I ended up using GetIDEValue('CPU') for it. But now I need the TargetProcessor.. It's configuring for my Android Library Package so it can properly detect where the ANDROID NDK is automatically. So far everything is able to detect with defaults and NO overrides (Build Macro Definition Overrides).. I didn't want the user to have to define ANY. I would like to pull the "TargetProcessor" value from the "Config and Target" from the user's project, like I am with TargetCPU and TargetOS, etc.

Problem is, I don't think FPC defines the Processor Conditional..

- Dennis Fehr

On 14-07-08 01:07 AM, Sven Barth wrote:

Am 08.07.2014 07:47 schrieb "Den" <cyr...@gmail.com <mailto:cyr...@gmail.com>>:

> Hello all,
>
> Is there a convenient way using Package "Conditionals" (Options -> Other) to detect if the SOURCE Operating System is 32bit/64bit? Kinda like $(TargetCPU) but a $(SrcCPU)?

Why do you need that?

Regards,
Sven