Philippe schrieb:
nice. I´ll try it.

(my recursive procedure worked well, not a big deal!).

That's what I use, too, sometimes :-)

I had some difficulty to find informations about controls, components ... if you about them you can find the reference ... but it does not help much! ... any hint?

I only know from Delphi that obj.Components contains all components owned by obj, while obj.Controls contains the child controls of obj, whose Parent is obj. A TForm typically owns all its contained components (flat view), while nested (visual) controls reside in their Parent TWinControl (tree view).

DoDi