On 09/09/2014 21:17, Sven Barth wrote:
Hello together!

I'm currently working on a project that uses the good old Graph units
(or PtcGraph to be more precise) and I have the problem that code
completion is erratic if (Ptc)Graph is in the uses-clause, because the
IDE can not find the graphh.inc include file which is at the top of all
Graph units. This include file is located in $fpc/packages/graph/src/inc
whereas the full Graph units are located in other directories of
$fpc/packages/graph/src/.
I've also tried adding the path of the include directory to the "Other
source files" or the "Include directories" path. The IDE then either
complains that it still can not find the file or it complains that it
could not find the end of the file with the cursor still getting
positioned at the $include directive.

Any ideas I could try? (besides commenting out the include directive :P)

I think you can use the Codetools Defines Editor (4th item in the Tools menu) to add the include path. However, I have never figured out exactly how to do that for FPC and Lazarus sources which the Codetools treats specially (even though there is a wiki page that ought to help:
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/IDE_Window:_Codetools_Defines_Editor).

Howard