On 9/15/2014 4:02 PM, Juha Manninen wrote:
I also see a distinctive yellow color.
Waldo Kitty, you should go to see an eye doctor, you are suffering
from color blindness. :)

hahahahaha! might be getting there in my "old age" ;)

You all noticed the hint window's color but nobody noticed it renders
HTML nicely, giving a professional touch to hint and info windows.

i haven't been able to see that yet... i had a time trying to do the screen grab because as soon as i'd hit the print screen key, the popup would go away... i had to try 5 or 6 times before i got the image i posted showing it...

The same effect was available also earlier by installing
TurboPowerIProDsgn package. Now some bugs are fixed (see #20202) and
it is part of lazarus BigIde by default.

nice! i have generally installed that in the past but didn't understand this was what it was for... i haven't gotten around to trying to use it, either... it has been on my TODO list for a long while and no projects i've been working on have needed it... probably because they're mostly all command line text mode programs, i guess...