>> I am trying to create a line graph where the X axis is a zoomable
>> TDateTime>> value and I believe that I need to use a
>> DateTimeIntervalChartSource>> However, I cannot seem to work out how to add
>> values to it.

You don't have to. The DateTimeIntervalChartSource gets the values from the
axis it is assigned to. Here's what you have to do:

* Set up your chart as usual
* Add a TDateTimeIntervalChartSource. If you want to have the date/times along
  the x axis select Chart.BottomAxis.Marks.Source to point to it. Also, set
  Chart.BottomAxis.Marks.Style to smsLabel. In general, use the axis at which
  you want to have the date/times.
* You may want to play with its properties a bit to optimize its output. For
  example increase Intervals.MinLength and/or MaxLength to avoid overlapping
  of labels.
* To be honest I don't fully understand the effect of the Steps property. I
have the
  feeling that you have to turn off those options which you don't want to have
  in the labels.

---
Rundum glücklich mit freenetMail