25.09.2014 1:53, Bart пишет:
On 9/21/14, Bart <bartjun...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'ḿ now planning on
- extent the PoCheckerSettings
- implement some mechanism (listbox probably) to access recently
opened master/child po-files
- implement searching an entire directory for all po's (listing them
in one of the lisboxes)

I'm not going to implement any form of editing of po-files inside this tool.
It is not meant for that.

I propose to add two optional files sanitization/cleanup features:

1. Make all entries that have formatting errors fuzzy.

2. Remove PreviousMsgId (comments starting with "#| ") from entries which are not fuzzy (in this case such comments are no longer relevant, but translation tools don't remove them themselves when removing fuzzy flag).

Also any editing capabilities will start yet another series of feature
request, until weǘe implemented yet another editor with tons of
features, that in the end will not be any better than readily
available tools for editing po-files.

An option to open a given file in a user specied tool _may_ be an
option, but is not very high on my prioritylist.

--
Best regards,
 Maxim Ganetsky                  mailto:gan...@narod.ru