On 2015-01-05 15:54, Marco van de Voort wrote:

> As a first step in the 3.0.0 release process the stable branch was branched
> off to branches/fixes_3_0 and the version number was updated to 3.0.1

Thanks Marco - good news indeed. Let the testing begin! ;-)

ps:
I remember reading a while back from the Lazarus/FPC conference a few
weeks back that dynamic loading of libraries (like Delphi does) was
demoed. Is that functionality in the next FPC release (or parts of it)?
I don't need it - I was just curious.

>From the bit I've read about recent FPC changes I think its time I take
a look at finally trying FPC with the tiOPF v3 branch to bring it on par
with Delphi again.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/