Donald Ziesig wrote:
There is still one residual problem.  Right now I am developing and
testing on Linux with the files on NTFS using ntfs-3g with case
sensitive file names.  Everything seems to be ok until I get a
compilation error at which point I get two editor windows pointing to
the same file with tabs showing:

MyFile    MyFile(2)

This has to do with the difference between the path of the opened file and the path reported by the compiler.

This one I've never seen, but when debugging I had te same when gdb reports its paths.

Try to find out if tere is a difference in casing between the 2 files

Marc