On 1.03.2015 12:55, Juha Manninen wrote:
On Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 12:14 PM, FreeMan <freema...@delphiturkiye.com <mailto:freema...@delphiturkiye.com>> wrote:

    My test screens I get, system setting --> dock settings and
    lazarus on tform I added two tcheckbox and second, I mean on
    bottom checkbox is checked.
    First screenshot I get system form is active, lazarus form is
    background

The two checkboxes on a Lazarus form are real checkboxes using the widgetset (in this case QT) control. They are not customdrawn using theme services, the theme service version in OI apparently matches with the real one.
we will wait, maybe can early fix come somewhere :)