Il 27/03/2015 20:48, JuuS ha scritto:
Thanks for that Giuliano. I've done INet searches researching this.
There are a number (read: a lot) of disgruntled people regarding ibus.
But I could never find a straight answer from researching if it was
"safe" to completely remove it without messing up input system. I think
this fear is a holdover from some of my MS experiences.
If you're using Kde-Plasma Desktop you should find a Settings->Input Method menu entry: unchecking the "enable" box should be enough to disable Ibus. At least that's what I find on my desktop.

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Project planning question: when it's 90% done, are we halfway or not yet?