Hi.

I am currently doing some debugging in Windows, my least used OS - so bear with me for dumb questions... :)

Very simply i would like to have a longer stacktrace than what I am currently getting (see picture below). For some reason i cannot go deeper than displayed and I would really like to in order to find out where some message originate
from.

I have tried to push the more button several times but that does not help. I have looked at the Debugger settings but
could find anything relevant in this case.

All FPC units, and all of Lazarus are compiled with "-gl -gw -godwarfsets -O-", and stepping into methods of fpc/lazarus is no problem either. It just seems to be when windows messages are handled I cannot have a longer backtrace.

All help is much appreciated.

regards,
Torsten.