On 04/29/2015 12:55 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
Hi,

As anybody managed to get LCL-Qt to compile on a 64-bit CentOS 6.6
system? Any hints on how to do this would be much appreciated.

Last night I downloaded the libQtPas v2.5 bindings but LCL-Qt fails to
compile with undefined reference to the Qt libraries. That normally
indicates a library version mismatch.

I have Qt 4.6.2 installed on CentOS, but I only now see that libQtPas
was built against Qt 4.5.3 (which doesn't seem available for CentOS 6.6).

I also noted that the libQtPas v2.5 web page says it should work up to
Qt v4.8, but clearly it doesn't on my system. I also tried to compile my
own libQtPas bindings - I could never do it before, and no difference
now. :-/

Just install qt devel packages and rebuild libQt4Pas against yours 4.6.2.

zeljko