Il 08/05/2015 22:23, Euller Pereira ha scritto:
There's a framework called Brook and a plug-in for it called JTemplate, it's totally written in pascal and may be what you are looking for.
Here's the link: http://silvioprog.github.io/brookframework/

    This tutorial below will get you up and running quickly with
    turbopower ipro html component.

    http://pp4s.co.uk/main/tu-form2-help-demo-laz.html

    You'll be able to see how to handle images and hot clicks easily.

Many thanks to both of you. With TIPHtmlPanel (which uses turbopower ipro) I've been able to display my contents. The only problem I get is that while links to other pages do work properly, a link to a tag in the same page doesn't work, even if the tag is properly recognized (I get a hint with the tag name passing with the mouse over the link).
Is it a known issue or I'm doing something wrong?

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Project planning question: when it's 90% done, are we halfway or not yet?