Why you want use embeded ? I'm using yosemite and firebird server 2.5.4
I bookmarked this link
http://paulbeachsblog.blogspot.com.tr/2012/09/firebird-embedded-on-macosx.html
I planned, after finish my project then I'll test this.

On 22.06.2015 14:27, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
Hi,

Has anybody here managed to bundle the required Embedded Firebird
libraries with an OSX application? If so, do you mind sharing your
solution. I am very new to developing applications for OSX, and have
been struggling with this problem for a while now.

I have looked through the Lazarus Wiki, and found many different links
on the internet. Many are instructions written back in the 2008-2010
time frame, and it seems those instructions don't work any more.

I'm using OSX 10.9.5 with FPC 2.6.4 and Lazarus 1.4 and trying to get
this to work with Firebird 2.5.x