On 23/06/15 23:06, luiz americo pereira camara wrote:
Take a look at https://msdn.microsoft.com/pl-pl/library/vstudio/7dz62kfh(v=vs.110).aspx <https://msdn.microsoft.com/pl-pl/library/vstudio/7dz62kfh%28v=vs.110%29.aspx> (it suggests a cvtres.exe tool)

Ask to fpc guru if is possible to use manually an different linker like http://www.digitalmars.com/ctg/optlink.html

In the end, i would try to compile a delphi dll and access it in fpc.

Another try (don't know if is possible) is to use delphi to compile spromeps.pas as a obj in COFF
I have discovered potential bugs in the 3rd party tool objconv.exe that converts from omf to coff, and most importantly in fpc's internal linker.

I provided Bo Berglund with a workaround for objconv that seems to work, and advised him to use the external linker (-Xe switch). The exception has vanished and basic tests have succeeded. I will file a bug report against fpc's internal linker soon.

Stephano