On Tue, 30 Jun 2015, waldo kitty wrote:

On 06/30/2015 06:16 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
On 2015-06-30 10:21, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
Screenshots attached of my Dark and Light theme.  Note, I only applied
the theme for the Object Pascal file format, not for XML, TXT etc.

In case anybody was interested, here is my Dark and Light versions of
the Solarized theme.

stupid question time:

i've looked about trying to figure out how to use themes in the IDE but many resources are talking about theming a project in the project options... that's not what we're after...

i did finally find something about a userschemes directory that should be in the pcp directory so i created it and placed the two xml files in there in their own directory like they are in the archive...

~/development/config_lazarus
~/development/config_lazarus/userschemes
~/development/config_lazarus/userschemes/solarized_graemeg
~/development/config_lazarus/userschemes/solarized_graemeg/solarized_dark.xml
~/development/config_lazarus/userschemes/solarized_graemeg/solarized_light.xml

the problem now is where in the IDE settings do i find the option to select one of these xml color theme files?? i've looked in tools->options->editor->display->colors and not seen anything obvious... i'm using v1.5 of lazarus from trunk...

Top of that dialog, dropdown next to language dropdown.

See attached screenshot.

Michael.