El 11/08/15 a les 12:12, Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
I just found a very strange bug:
when I try to save the ItemIndex of a combobox through a
TIniPropStorage, its value reverts to the value it had when the form was
created.
Every other value (I use TEdit.Text and TSpinEdit.Value) is correctly
saved, it's just the TCombobox.Itemindex that does that *unless* I
reference it before the TIniPropstorage tries to save it.
I attached a sample project in this bug:

I suppose it's a regression, since I have used this combination
(combobox and inipropstorage) in many projects and never saw this before.

Note that if you just create a new project and put the combobox and the
inipropstorage on the main form, it works fine, maybe it has something
to do with the ShowModal I'm using to show the form.

Nope, I tried also with a plain Show and it happens just the same (even tried to set the modalResult of both buttons to mrNone).

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007