En Sun, 20 Sep 2015 10:43:30 -0500, FreeMan <freema...@delphiturkiye.com> escribió:

Hi Jesus,
I get this error, not while make or building lazarus in terminal. In terminal, download svn lazarus, then make, then run lazbuild, every think is normal, when I try run IDE, then crash. I sended bash script, I run this script then rebuild lazarus from terminal, now working normal. I'm not test other os.
Thank you

I always had the .sh file, I probably added it locally and forgot to commit it. It's done in r49855.

Anyway there seems to be a compiler error under OSX that sometimes it fails to link in the .res files, it sometimes happen here when I modify LazReport (when I forgot to clean it first) and recompile Lazarus. I was not able to reproduce it in a simpler project so I have not reported it.

Jesus Reyes A.