Op 15-10-15 om 10:20 schreef patspiper:
Hi,

The bug reporting/testing/fixing cycle for WinCE has been severely
impacted by the ever dwindling number of WinCE users. I therefore ask
all interested users to identify themselves so that we are able to
communicate more closely in order to test/apply provided patches,
especially that what may work for one device and use case might not work
somewhere else or even break something else in other use cases.

Stephano

We recently purchased an intelligent bar-codes-scanner running Windows CE. We were planning to make some applications for it.

Koenraad.