On 10/20/2015 11:51 AM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
Yes. Any attempt to avoid this is futile.

I tried 2 concepts (one of the ExtPascal). You ALWAYS end up writing javascript for particular cases.
I do see the problem that likely come up. That obviously is why EXTPascal has been abandoned. And that (plus the one directional makeoff of the HTP protocol) is why I think a totally propriety attempt to remote the LCL API (called "ifi") *might* be a better idea than trying to force a browser to show a remote GUI.

So, better bite the bullet and do the lot in Javascript directly, using the tools available in Javascript.
Happily I am not planing such a project, myself :-)

Thanks for the interesting discussion !

-Michael