Op 21-11-15 om 13:10 schreef Koenraad Lelong:
Hi,

I'm trying to make an application that uses a touch-screen.
I want to enter numbers in a stringgrid. I made a separate form to enter
the number. I pop up my form using the OnClick event of the stringgrid.
Unfortunately, I seem unable to get the number in the right cell.
How can I know which cell was clicked ?

A suggestion of a better way to do what I want is also welcome : I need
something to enter a number of pairs of numeric values. I want these
values saved to a file and be able to retrieve those values from that
file. Keep in mind that I have no keyboard !

Thanks,

Koenraad.

Please ingore. I found there are Col and Row properties, that identify the selected cell. Too simple.

Koenraad.