Op 05-11-15 om 11:30 schreef Koenraad Lelong:
Op 01-11-15 om 18:08 schreef Anthony Tekatch:
I'm trying to print a lazreport on a Raspberry Pi2.
It's not working, I get :
Bus Error or misaligned data access
Press OK to ignore ...
Pressing OK does nothing.

I managed to get Lazarus running on my Odroid-C1 so I can debug. When
running the application, and trying to print it gives the error in
LR_Prntr :

  // printer sizes
  with PaperSize.PaperRect do begin
   PPgw := PhysicalRect.Right-PhysicalRect.Left;
   Ppgh := PhysicalRect.Bottom-PhysicalRect.Top;
   POFx := WorkRect.Left;
   POFy := WorkRect.Top;
   PPw  := WorkRect.Right-WorkRect.Left; // this is the same as PageWidth
   PPh  := WorkRect.Bottom-WorkRect.Top; // this is the same as PageHeight
  end;

  // screen sizes
  Pgw := round(PPgw * kx);   <----- error, line 1042
  Pgh := round(PPgh * ky);
  Ofx := round(POfx * kx);
  Ofy := round(POfy * ky);
  Pw  := round(PPw  * kx);
  Ph  := round(PPh  * ky);

I tried on a raspberry pi, with fpc 3.0.0 and lazarus 1.6rc1. It gives the same error. I investigated further and it's the product that gives the error.

Any idea what's happening ?

Koenraad.