On 23.12.2015 08:54, taazz wrote:
I know that Delphi behaves the same but then we need some FormStyle that makes the window stay only on top of its application windows and not system-wide.

No it does not, delphi's 2007 menu designer never stays on top outside the application it self and never looses its position regardless of how many times you change between delphi and other applications.

I was talking about FormStyle=fsStayOnTop and not about delphi's 2007 menu designer. fsStayOnTop in Delphi behaves the same as in Lazarus - it tries to keep the form above all forms system-wide.