On Mi, 2016-01-06 at 00:51 -0500, Anthony Walter wrote:
> While browsing the docs I found:
>
> http://docs.getlazarus.org/#lcl+extgraphics+paintswastika

Btw., I only see a header and an empty page ...

> Do we really need this procedure in the lcl? I think it should probably be
> removed.

Additionally to Micheals answer:

Please don't be foolish. Would you want to dispel any star symbol
because the soviet union, satanists and northern korea use(d) a red
star?  This would put the question on "PaintCross" and some more.

One could demand to remove any religious reference, then the name would
have to be changed. Or to filter out any bad words when printing text,
censorship that is.

Please, be tolerant. You're free not to use those procedures or delete
them in your copy.

--
UN*X is sexy!
who | grep -i blonde | date; cd ~; unzip; touch; strip; \