Hi All:

I have encountered a problem doing things that used to work. (Using Lazarus 1.4.4 on Linux and 1.4.2 on Raspbian)

Specifically, I can no longer step into subprograms in library units, and when I set a breakpoint in the library code it is colored dull green as opposed to bright red in the main program. Some, but not all, of the library code is implemented using generics.

I can't see anything I am doing differently than before (except that I copied the entire source for the program and library from a Raspberry PI, including the configurations. The PI also had this problem).

Can anyone give me a hint as to where I should start looking to fix this?

Thanks,

Don Ziesig