You might also want to read this thead:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/winhlp32-do-we-have-to-go-through-this-again/ddcc2f40-e4f3-407b-9672-ee8a2b08a71e?auth=1

Especially this one:

Here is a solution (thanks to Komeil Bahmanpour):

Go to his site:

*http://www.komeil.com/blog/windows-help-program-winhelp-winhlp32-exe*

Download *winhlp32-windows-7-x86-x64-komeil.cab*:

*http://www.komeil.com/download/1230*

I needed a solution in order to get help working for Delphi Studio Architect on Windows 10. Komeil's install.cmd file didn't work as is (its pre Win10) so I simply modified it. Unpack the download (Install.cmd, winhlp32.exe, winhlp32.exe.mui) to a new directory. Edit the install.cmd and add the following two lines to the '*settings*' section:

*set WindowsVersion=7*
*goto :BypassVersionError*

(yes, 'WindowsVersion=7' is correct.) Save the file and *execute as administrator*. All should go without error. Delphi help, and every other help file I've tried, now works exactly as it should!